TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

NASDAQ 100 Open info - I'll be there!

I've decided to show up for a bit of the NASDAQ 100 Open in Miami, so I will be leaving tonight to get down there. I have good photography seats, so keep an eye out for new photos - the first round match I am most eager to cover will be Safin/Henman - mostly because I think Henman is really gonna mentally throw in the towel after he loses.

I will also be volunteering for the tournament - expect some insider info on what it is like to do this. I have 30 hours lined up, so I hope to get a good feel for what it is like to be involved.

Anyone else going to Miami?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Robyn, flying across the States....Cannot wait to read your posts and comments...Thanks

Kimberly

6:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! i'M GONNA BE THERE SUNDAY WITH SOME FRIENDS...I SAW MARAT AS WELL...LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DOUBLES...IF U WANNA MEET WRITE ME,gisellem16@hotmail.com. Giselle.

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home