TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Clijsters is engaged

Kim Clijsters is engaged again.

Kim Clijsters has announced that she is now engaged to her boyfriend Brian Lynch, a professional basketball player. The news was broken over the US Open champion's internet site, but as yet the couple have not set a date for the ceremony.


It's hard to not criticize Kim about her decision to retire in 2007, because it taints event like this - she shouldn't have said a word about it. I feel like she is walking around with a checklist of things to get done before 2007. I guess engagement (round 2) is checked off the list.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a dork. Have you played pro tennis? I don't think so, so quit criticize Kim. She's a great player, a great person: kind, friendly, ...
Kim is great, greater than you!!

12:53 AM

 
Blogger milton said...

Haha! Make sure you get a job on her PR team - you can manage to interpret nearly any comment as an insult and come to her defense.

8:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deal, I'll ask her. She isn't my favorite player, but I respect her a lot, not like you!!

9:33 AM

 
Blogger milton said...

Great, when you get that gig, you should write all about it.

I guess you can tell that gaining respect from people isn't all that high on my priority list. :)

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home