TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 04, 2006

Kuznetsova upset by Jankovic

Just saw on tv that Jelena Jankovic has taken out Svetlana Kuznetsova, the former US Open winner. I won't lie, Kuz scares the hell out of me - she is a damn tank. I'm glad to see her go, not only because I'm afraid to watch her, but because Jankovic has had a decent summer and is a relatively new face.

While I was at the French Open, I heard some rumors from a few tennis insiders that Kuz is/was sleeping with her coach and that this is a somewhat common thing among a few of the Russians. Myskina was also mentioned.

Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS (6) 77 3 2


Jelena Jankovic SCG (19) 65 6 6


Photo of Kuz at the French Open (mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home