TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Monday, March 13, 2006

From the PacLife Open: Hingis defeats Bammer, plays Davenport next


iw2006 429
Originally uploaded by robynw.
On Sunday, Martina Hingis had a fairly easy time to beat Bammer 6-0 6-3. She had a cheering section also. She will meet Davenport in the next round at Stadium 1 on Tuesday.

She spoke a bit about being competitive at her interview: "It's not only athletes, we have different kind of people, some are competitive, some aren't. But I definitely am. I mean, no matter what I do, if I play cards, if I play checkers. I mean it doesn't matter what I do. Anything I touch, the ball with the racket or play soccer or do skiing, I always try my best, or at least if I feel like I have the opportunity or possibility."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home