TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Friday, March 10, 2006

From the PacLife Open: Yuri Sharapov chaps my ass


iw2006 157
Originally uploaded by robynw.
Seriously. There are few non-players that can evoke the hatred in me that Yuri Sharapov somehow manages to do. Tonight, I was sitting down minding my own business at the tournament, and Yuri appears 2 feet to my right, trying to find seats. First he was looking at the ones right in front of me, but was upset because he didn't want to put his namby-pamby ass on the rained-on seats. Note: His "entourage" was carrying at least 6 towels. So, instead, he proceeded up to the front row, where he managed to get his usual "right behind Maria" seats - I think the people up there were tripping over themselves to grant him his every wish.

Next time he gets this close to me, I might have to give him a firm whack with my very heavy camera lens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home