TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Friday, March 10, 2006

From the PacLife Open: Safin shows no emotion


iw2006 103
Originally uploaded by robynw.
The match between Amer Delic and Marat Safin was a lot more exciting than the Davenport-Harkleroad one. Other than one yell of frustration, Safin didn't show much emotion, even though the crowd was behind him (much more so after a very long rain delay ended). He didn't even wave as he left after his win, which was a bit disappointing. I'm a huge Safin fan ever since I stayed up all night to watch him in the 2005 Aus Open finals and semifinals. Hopefully the lack of smiling and waving can be attributed the the fact that he is playing again tomorrow against Carlos Moya, who will likely be a tougher opponent.

I still worship the ground he walks on anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is lookin' good and YEA!! playing some Tennis! Great to see him back! Vamos Safin....And thank you for all the Safin pics

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Christy said...

Hello! I was wondering if you'd let me use your awesome Amer Delic pictures on my Amer Delic website.
It can be found here: http://www.akinonyx.com/eowyn/amer

I understand if you'd rather keep them to yourself. Thanks! ^^

- Sila

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home