TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

NASDAQ 100 Loot Roundup

Everyone loves free stuff, and here is a round up of what I got and why I got it:
  • $5 Starbucks card (volunteer gift)
  • 2 samples of Maria Sharapova perfume (volunteer gift)
  • 2 NASDAQ 100 Open T-shirts (volunteer uniform)
  • 1 NASDAQ 100 Open Jacket (volunteer uniform)
  • 1 NASDAQ 100 baseball hat (volunteer uniform)
  • 1 Nexxus 5.1 oz Shampoo (volunteer gift)
  • 1 Nexxus 5.1 oz Conditioner (volunteer gift)
  • 1 small bag (volunteer gift)
  • Small bottle of olive oil and bread dipping plate (free sample)
  • Nexxus shampoo and conditioner samples (free sample)
  • 2 pairs of tickets to the night sessions, 400 level, for Sunday and Monday

I did miss out on some free samples at the tournament, but I had enough camera junk to carry anyway.

If anyone has volunteered at other tournaments, speak up and let me know what kinds of junk you got. As far as free samples went, Indian Wells was a bust compared to Miami. I didn't volunteer but I think the uniform was about the same.

Just another incentive to volunteer at an event...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home