TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sampras wants to play Federer

The most exciting thing about the pre-match online match between Pete Sampras and Robby Ginepri was that Sampras said he'd definitely like to do a charity match with Federer. I don't like Feds, but I'd watch this for sure - and preferably online. I only caught a bit of the actual match, but the online format, while not perfect, is MUCH better than my current lack of the Tennis Channel. Wouldn't it be great if all matches were available on demand? No more bitching about ESPN only covering American players...no more Tennis Channel exclusives...

Oh yeah, and I'd pay for a subscription to it.

I'd still go to tournaments because I love being there, but I can only travel so much.

You can watch the video on-demand at usta.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home