TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

French Open photos updated - now player searchable!

Now you can search my French Open photos a bit more easily - since there are a few hundred, all you have to do now is visit this page and use the search box in the upper right hand corner. Search for a player's last name and if I have identified them, you will see all the French Open photos I have of that player. There are a few players I could not identify, but I'll work on cleaning that up. Some that are there include Hantuchova, Clijsters, Matthieu, Nadal, Sharapova and Safina.

Also, if you have a yahoo account, you can log into flickr and comment on photos, mark favorites, complain about my crappy editing or lack of editing, etc. I'll soon do the same thing to my Indian Wells and NASDAQ sets.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynw/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home