TENNIS :: NEWS :: GOSSIP :: RUMORS :: PHOTOS :: SCORES :: OPINIONS :: LINKS

Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Carillo gets what!?

So, all the news agencies are publishing reports of how Mary Carillo said that Roger Federer wasn't even trying to beat Andy Murray last week, in the hopes that he would get some more time to rest before the US Open. So, the Feds response is that she is basically crazy - but one thing caught me in all of these articles:
"He wasn't trying to beat Andy Murray that day," Carillo said during a conference call with reporters. "He went there because he had to, and he played as though he went there because he had to." Yahoo

Mary Carillo gets to have conference calls with reporters!? What??? I mean, okay, maybe I don't have much to criticize since I post my worthless comments in a blog. But..she gets an actual audience? Of actual reporters? How does that happen???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home